Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Counting down to Vacation Time
















Everyone deserves a vacation, right?! Well I'm counting down until mine, 2 months to go! Last year we went to Narragansett, Rhode Island. My mother and her side of the family are from Rhode Island, so since I was born our summer vacations were always going home to Rhode Island to visit my grandparents and family. Unfortunately 3 years ago we lost our grandfather and a year and a half ago we lost our grandmother, so last summer my family and I rented a beach house in Narragansett and spent the week there, we plan to do this from now on as our vacation. It is a quaint beach town with lots of photo opportunities! I can't wait to return and photograph new places, so here are some of my favorites from last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment