Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Capon






















When I'm not doing what I love to do, photography, I work full time at Capon Springs & Farms Resort. Capon is located in Capon Springs WV. It is a resort filled with lots of history and beautiful scenery. It is also a family run business, as well as a lot of my family members have and still work there. My grandmother started at Capon when she was around 16 yrs old, my mother worked there when my sister was young and she was pregnant with me and she still works there now as a part time job, my sister started there as her first job, (as did I when I was 14 working as a playyard attendant) as well as many of my aunts and other family members. Capon is absolutely beautiful and has some breathtaking views. It is an ideal place for some awesome photo opportunities! Last fall I spent the day at Capon taking pictures, it is incredibly beautiful in the fall, not to mention the fact that it is my favorite season, and here are some of my favorite photos from that day! A few hours at Capon developed over 100 of some of my favorite photos ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment